Eligibility for Dalton State Housing
- To apply for campus housing, potential residents must be accepted for admission to Dalton State.
- Campus housing opportunities are available for accepted Dalton State students on a first-come,first served basis. To remain in campus housing, residents must maintain a minimum course load each semester of 12 credit hours.
- Residents must abide by the Dalton State Student Code of Conduct, all Federal and State laws, and all ordinances of the City of Dalton. Firearms, other weapons, explosives, alcohol, and illegal drugs prohibited. No pets except non-carnivorous fish in 10 gallon (or smaller) tank. All apartments smoke-free. All of campus smoke-free.
Apply at Rental for Summer Semester 2015
- To qualify for Summer housing residents must take a minimum of 3 credits or work on campus.
- 2 bedrooms/ single occupancy – $1,300
Summer Bridge Program 2015 – click to learn more about this great opportunity for freshman!
Housing applications are taken on a rolling basis and are processed once the $200 application/reservation fee is payed. To apply, log in to your MyDaltonState account at www.daltonstate.edu.
- “How to Apply” for New Residents
- “How to Apply” for Returning Residents
- Housing Contract 2014-2015
- Housing Contract 2015-2016
- Housing Contract Cancellation Form