Eligibility for Dalton State Housing
- To apply for campus housing, potential residents must be accepted for admission to Dalton State.
- Campus housing opportunities are available for accepted Dalton State students on a first-come,firstserved basis. To remain in campus housing, residents must maintain a minimum course load each semester of 9 credit hours.
- Residents must abide by the Dalton State Student Code of Conduct, all Federal and State laws, and all ordinances of the City of Dalton. Firearms, other weapons, explosives, alcohol, and illegal drugs prohibited. No pets except non-carnivorous fish in 10 gallon (or smaller) tank. All apartments smoke-free.
Rental for Summer Semester 2013
- 2 bedrooms/single occupancy – $944/semester
- 3 bedrooms/single occupancy – $844/semester
- 3 bedrooms with private bath – $944/semester
Rental per semester for Fall 2013 and Spring 2014
- 1 bedroom/double occupancy –$2115/semester
- 2 bedrooms/double occupancy – $1930/semester
- 2 bedrooms/single occupancy – $2515/semester
- 3 bedrooms/single occupancy – $2265/semester
- 3 bedrooms with private bath – $2515/semester
Additional fee: $200 Application/Reservation Fee
Summer Bridge Program
- Summer Bridge Housing Move-In: June 24, 2013
- Summer Bridge Campus Housing Rate: $449.60
- For More information see the Summer Bridge Website