Eligibility for Dalton State Housing
- To apply for campus housing, potential residents must be accepted for admission to Dalton State.
- Campus housing opportunities are available for accepted Dalton State students on a first-come,firstserved basis. To remain in campus housing, residents must maintain a minimum course load each semester of 9 credit hours.
- Residents must abide by the Dalton State Student Code of Conduct, all Federal and State laws, and all ordinances of the City of Dalton. Firearms, other weapons, explosives, alcohol, and illegal drugs prohibited. No pets except non-carnivorous fish in 10 gallon (or smaller) tank. All apartments smoke-free. All of campus smoke-free starting August 1st, 2014.
Rental for Summer Semester 2014
- 2 bedrooms/single occupancy – $974/semester
Rental per semester for Fall 2014 and Spring 2015
- 1 bedroom/double occupancy –$2,175/semester
- 2 bedrooms/double occupancy – $1,990/semester
- 2 bedrooms/single occupancy – $2,575/semester
- 3 bedrooms/single occupancy – $2,325/semester
- 3 bedrooms with master bath– $2,575/semester
Additional fee: $200 Application/Reservation Fee
Frequently Asked Housing Questions
- Application Info Sheet
- Housing Contract 2013-2014
- Housing Contract 2014-2015
- Housing Contract Cancellation
Summer Bridge Program
- Summer Bridge Housing Application
- Summer Bridge Housing Move-In: Sunday, June 22, 2014 from 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Summer Bridge Campus Housing Rate: $450.00
- Please Contact 706-529-6752 for a housing assignment