Eligibility for Dalton State Housing
- To apply for campus housing, potential residents must be accepted for admission to Dalton State.
- Campus housing opportunities are available for accepted Dalton State students on a first-come,firstserved basis. To remain in campus housing, residents must maintain a minimum course load each semester of 12 credit hours.
- Residents must abide by the Dalton State Student Code of Conduct, all Federal and State laws, and all ordinances of the City of Dalton. Firearms, other weapons, explosives, alcohol, and illegal drugs prohibited. No pets except non-carnivorous fish in 10 gallon (or smaller) tank. All apartments smoke-free. All of campus smoke-free.
Rental for Summer Semester 2015
- To qualify for Summer housing residents must take a minimum of 3 credits or work on campus.
- 2 bedrooms/ single occupancy – $1,300
Rental per semester for Fall 2015 and Spring 2016
- 1 bedroom/double occupancy –$2,250/semester
- 2 bedrooms/double occupancy – $2,000/semester
- 2 bedrooms/single occupancy – $2,650/semester
- 3 bedrooms/single occupancy – $2,400/semester
- 3 bedrooms with master bath– $2,650/semester
Additional fee: $200 Application/Reservation Fee
Frequently Asked Housing Questions
- New Residents Application Info Sheet
- Returning Residents Application Info Sheet
- Housing Contract 2014-2015
- Housing Contract 2015-2016
- Housing Contract Cancellation
Summer Bridge Program 2015
- Summer Bridge Housing Application
- Summer Bridge Housing Move-In: Saturday, June 20 from 12-3pm
- Summer Bridge Campus Housing Rate: $450.00
- Any Questions Please Contact: 706-529-6752